Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wrapping up... and hopefully bringing a cute little present home with us this week :)

How far along? 38 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: about 40 pounds total

Maternity clothes? I miss my regular pants that aren't too tight and aren't falling off!
Stretch marks? Definitely adding to the collection

Sleep: Here and there... seem to wake up at 300 in the morning without fail nearly every morning.

Best moment this week: Getting all of our stuff moved out of the house and into the apartment. Her room is all ready :)

Movement: She moves a ton still. Feels weird this week.. prob because I am missing parts.

Food cravings: Just Ice continually.

Gender: baby girl

Labor Signs: Lots of little contractions. Had a scare last week for about 6 hours but nothing happened. Nausea.

Belly Button in or out? Well i think if i didn't have scar tissue there it would be an outie. It is very shallow right now.

What I miss: Being able to do normal stuff like walk up stairs without feeling like I might kill over.

What I am looking forward to: Having our little girl in our arms :)

Weekly Wisdom: Warm Baths are the best

Milestones: Induction tomorrow :)



So a lot has happened this last week. We are in the middle of moving. We found a little apartment in midvale. 2 bedroom 2 bath with an attached garage. We needed to downsize from our house. Stephen and I made the decision to do it now rather than later. We have a few weeks overlap time between being in the apartment and having to be out of the house. That has really helped us so far.

We also took gracie to the humane society this week. :( It was not a fun day for me. She had been so naughty the last week or so that I just knew when the baby came it would be worse. In one day she had pooed 2 times in the house and peed in the front room. All within maybe 6 hours. I had tried to let her out 4 times but because it was "snowing" she wouldn't go out. She was hiding upstairs (which she never does) and I found a poop at the bottom of the stairs. Later I went to the store really quick and came back to a poop in front of our bedroom door. She also had jumped up onto the coffee table and gotten into a bag of cookies and ate nearly the whole bag. She also got into candy that was in a bowl on the table as well. My fault for leaving it there, but it got me to thinking that if she is being like this now how will she be when I am taking care of a baby as well? She just needed more than I could give her. I also didn't want a baby on the floor with poop and pee spots everywhere... can you blame me? It was a hard thing to go with stephen to the Humane Society. I was going to stay in the car, but I thought I could handle it. I was fine up until we had to take her back to a cage. I lost it. I felt so bad leaving her. She was so scared and knew that something was happening. I just hope that someone will adopt her or if they put her down she just went peacefully. Maybe someday when peanut is a little older and we have a house with a yard we can try to have a dog again.


Thankfully our week will be getting a lot better and a lot busier! Tomorrow is induction day. I am heading to my appointment in just a little bit here. Who knows maybe we will be staying at the hospital today. I feel like I have dropped and been feeling contractions. On wednesday I had a run of contractions for about 6 hours that didn't get any worse but they sure were there. I was worried that we would be spending our "moving weekend" in the hospital.



0 Princess Praises: